This hotel is located in the historical center of Ferrol in A Magdalena neighborhood. The history of the hotel begins in 1909 with the construction of the modernist building that houses it. The original plans made by the architect Rodolfo Ucha Piñeiro were assigned to “Fonda Suiza” – its first name. The building reopened as a hotel in 1994 after a series of vicissitudes. Nowadays it has been rehabilitated with care and attention respecting its modernist aesthetics.
It has 32 rooms between singles and doubles, 1 semi-suite and a totally soundproofed suite. All rooms overlook the main street and many include a balcony or gallery with free Wi-Fi.