Plaza de Amboaxe s/n
CHAPEL OF LA MERCED
It was built by Rodolfo Ucha in 1926. It was commissioned on the initiative of the Mercedarians in 1926 with an eclectic, modernist and neo-Gothic style.
On its very decorated facade, it is worth noting the coats of arms of the Order of La Merced (Mercy). Its interior consists of a single nave with abundant decoration, plant motifs and the signs of the Order of La Merced. Another highlight is the pillars with columns that are crossed in the ribbed vault.
It is the headquarters for the Brotherhood of La Merced.