C/ San Francisco s/n

SHARE IT

CHAPEL OF THE THIRD ORDER

Attached to San Francisco church, it dates from 1766. Its facade is the only one of ashlar masonry seen in Ferrol and has a triangular pediment.

The interior is rectangular with a continuous single nave.

This chapel is the Brotherhood of the Third Order headquarters, which takes parts in Ferrol`s Holy Week.

SHARE IT

This post is also available in: Spanish Galician

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.>

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies